- Where: Balancer
- Listing time: 13:00 UTC, Oct 1st
- Circulating Supply: Less than 13.8% as allocated here
- Seeding Price: Ending price of Bonding Curve Distribution (whichever is lower from Mesa/Uniswap)
- Massive staking rewards for liquidity providers
- Pool: USDC/GIV (60/40)
- 1M of the unsold GIV from the auction will be burned
- ~20M GIV will be rewarded to liquidity providers as staking rewards
Using Balancer to buy GIV is extremely easy.
- Go to Balancer. Connect your wallet by clicking “Connect Wallet” at the top right. We recommend Metamask.
2. Then, click on the “Token to Buy” column and find “GIV”. If GIV can’t be found, copy and paste the token contract address: 0xf6537fe0df7f0cc0985cf00792cc98249e73efa0
3. Select the token you want to sell for GIV. We recommend USDC or ETH, but any token listed on Balancer should work.
4. Set the amount that you want to buy and then click “Swap”:
Once you confirm the transaction, your GIV should arrive in your wallet!
As soon as you buy your tokens on Balancer, you can immediately stake them on Balancer to qualify for bonus rewards (~20M GIV), or stake them on CryptoLocally’s Finance Wallet (20% APY).
As summarized in details of the staking rewards article, approximately 6 million GIV was to be rewarded to the liquidity providers in the USDC/GIV Balancer pools in the first month. Now, 1M of the unsold tokens will be burned, while the other half will be distributed as additional staking rewards for liquidity providers in October. This increases total staking rewards this month to be approximately 20M GIV. Therefore, it can be estimated that the staking rewards will be in the range of around 200–800% APY on capital contribution. This helps incentivize liquidity provision for the whole community, and rewards token holders risking impermanent loss.
Watch out for Scams!
As always, be careful and double check everything. We can guarantee that CryptoLocally team members will not PM you first. Do not fall prey to imposters and scammers.
Whenever you are in doubt, you are more than welcome to reach out CryptoLocally admins on the CryptoLocally (GIV) Telegram community.
For your reference, the address of the GIV (ERC-20) token is:
CryptoLocally GIV White Paper
CryptoLocally (GIV) GitHub
How to get GIV tokens
Link to GIV Token Distribution Event Details
About the GIV Token
GIV Token Distribution Event: Frequently Asked Questions
GIV BONUS Staking Rewards!
New GIV Listing on Balancer
This information is not investment advice. Please read the full disclaimer before investing.