- Where: Balancer
- Listing time: 13:00 UTC, Oct 1st
- Circulating Supply: Less than 13.8% as allocated here
- Seeding Price: Ending price of Bonding Curve Distribution (whichever is lower from Mesa/Uniswap)
- Massive staking rewards for liquidity providers
- Pool: USDC/GIV (60/40)
- 1M of the unsold GIV from the auction will be burned
- ~20M GIV will be rewarded to liquidity providers as staking rewards
Please follow the steps below to provide liquidity and earn up to 20M GIV in rewards for being a GIV liquidity provider on the GIV/USDC Balancer pool. To buy GIV through Balancer, check this step-by-step guide.
- Go to Balancer’s pools page. Connect your wallet by clicking “Connect Wallet” at the top right. We recommend Metamask.
2. Then, click on the “Filter by Asset” button and find “GIV”. If GIV can’t be found, copy and paste the token contract address: 0xf6537fe0df7f0cc0985cf00792cc98249e73efa0
Click on the 60/40 USDC/GIV pool.
3. On the top right, click “Add Liquidity”
Then, set how much USDC or GIV that you want to provide liquidity for. The pool will calculate how much of the other asset is needed. Alternatively, if you only have USDC or GIV, click on the “Single Assets” tab and deposit just one of the tokens.
4. Once you are happy with the number of tokens you are going to stake into the liquidity pool, click “Add Liquidity”.
Once you confirm the transaction, you will have become an LP for the USDC/GIV pool and will qualify for the bonus staking rewards of ~20M GIV. You will also be able to see your liquidity pools under “My Liquidity” on the Balancer pools page.
As soon as you buy your tokens on Balancer, you can immediately stake them on Balancer to qualify for bonus rewards (~20M GIV), or stake them on CryptoLocally’s Finance Wallet (20% APY).
As summarized in details of the staking rewards article, approximately 6 million GIV was to be rewarded to the liquidity providers in the USDC/GIV Balancer pools in the first month. Now, 1M of the unsold tokens will be burned, while the other half will be distributed as additional staking rewards for liquidity providers in October. This increases total staking rewards this month to be approximately 20M GIV. Therefore, it can be estimated that the staking rewards will be in the range of around 200–800% APY on capital contribution. This helps incentivize liquidity provision for the whole community, and rewards token holders risking impermanent loss.
Each week, members of the CryptoLocally (GIV) team will take snapshots at random times and allocate ~5M GIV to the addresses that have contributed liquidity on the Balancer GIV/USDC pool proportionally. We will then upload a file on our GitHub each week with the results.
Watch out for Scams!
As always, be careful and double check everything. We can guarantee that CryptoLocally team members will not PM you first. Do not fall prey to imposters and scammers.
Whenever you are in doubt, you are more than welcome to reach out CryptoLocally admins on the CryptoLocally (GIV) Telegram community.
For your reference, the address of the GIV (ERC-20) token is:
CryptoLocally GIV White Paper
CryptoLocally (GIV) GitHub
How to get GIV tokens
Link to GIV Token Distribution Event Details
About the GIV Token
GIV Token Distribution Event: Frequently Asked Questions
GIV BONUS Staking Rewards!
New GIV Listing on Balancer
This information is not investment advice. Please read the full disclaimer before investing.